CORONAVIRUS UPDATE 5/23/2020
Good news, We're Open!
1. Currently we are limited to Elective dental care as clinically necessary.
2. Since we are appointment only we may only be open Monday, Wednesday and Fridays until June 8th, 2020.
3. No preventative care(cleanings) until June 8th, 2020.
As many of you are well aware, we are in the midst of a major public health crisis regarding the Coronavirus/COVID-19. We have been staying informed regarding recommendations and updates from the ADA, CDC, OSHA, WHO, PA State Health Department and other appropriate governing bodies handling how to respond to this pandemic. CDC is currently recommending opening to elective care as is the PA State Health Department with restrictions.
Based on the recommendations we feel it is appropriate to continue elective as clinically necessary, but not preventive dental services until June 8th, 2020. We specifically want to mention that we will not apply any cancellation fees during this time, as many patients have expressed concern about this issue.
We will continue to take extreme measures to decrease virus transmission in our office by utilizing the following: Universal Precautions, increasing our precautionary disinfection protocols, minimizing patient traffic to our office, hepa filtration air purifiers, increase use of necessary PPE, limit aerosol production, and social distancing. We plan to send more updates as we learn more. Thank you for your patience and understanding. If you have COVID-19 Symptoms we will be unable to treat and can refer you to appropriate facility to be treated.
Please be safe,
Maq Serang, DMD
Owner and CEO
Serang Dental Associates, LLC
Tips for our Limited Elective Care patients:
1. Please fill out, print, then sign COVID-19 Form and take a picture to email it back us at email@example.com on the day of your appointment. If unable to we can do this in the screening room. If you have any symptoms on the form please call to speak with a staff to reschedule.
2. Update your medical history and office policy forms under New Patients section either online or paper version. (Medical History and office policy form options). Existing patients will need code to update their forms on the office kiosk in the waiting room.
3. Please wear a mask at all times.
4. Please come alone to help us maintain social distancing
5. Please use 'Curbside/sidewalk Check-In'. Call once you are in our parking lot and we will have you wait until prior patients have left and set-up/disinfection is complete to help you maintain social distancing.
6. Please have credit card, dental insurance, and appointment book information ready and updated prior to your visit. We will try to do a 'Pre-Checkout' prior to your entering the building so you can leave immediately after your appointment.
7. When you enter, please wait in the Sun Room, use the provided hand sanitizer, and we will ask to take your temperature.
8. To make pre-payments or bill-payments please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request online invoice and we will send a link to make payment.
Please smile under your mask, we still appreciate you and are excited to serve your dental needs!:)
Maq Serang, D.M.D.