Coronavirus update: June 21st, 2021
Good news, We're Open!
**Currently we are resuming normal operations with CDC compliant protocols as recommended by PADOH. We currently are now seeing patients that have no history of COVID-19 symptoms within 14 days or no history of recent stroke or immunocompromised (call and ask if you are not sure what this means at (215)482-8600). Currently we do require ALL patients to still wear a mask in our office due to healthcare CDC recommendations.
As many of you are well aware, we are in the midst of a major public health crisis regarding the Coronavirus/COVID-19. We have been staying informed regarding recommendations and updates from the ADA, CDC, OSHA, WHO, PA State Health Department and other appropriate governing bodies handling how to respond to this pandemic.
We will continue to take extreme measures to decrease virus transmission in our office by utilizing the following: Universal Precautions, increasing our precautionary disinfection protocols, minimizing patient traffic to our office, hepa filtration air purifiers, increase use of necessary PPE, aerosol management strategies, and social distancing. If you have COVID-19 Symptoms we will be unable to treat and can refer you to appropriate facility to be treated.
Please be safe,
Maq Serang, DMD
Owner and CEO
Serang Dental Associates, LLC
Tips for when you come in:
1. Please call office to reschedule appointment if you answer YES to any COVID-19 Questions below:
2. Coughing, shortness of breath?
4. Soar Throat?
5. Sneezing, watery eyes, soar throat not related to allergies?
6. Headache, Fatigue, weakness?
7. Loss of smell or taste?
8. Been around anyone testing + to Coronavirus?
9. Waiting to best tested for Coronavirus?
If you answer yes to any of these questions please call the office to speak with the doctor on staff to get recommendations for treatment scheduling and most likely delay your treatment if possible.
2. New patients please update your patient registration forms(med hx, office policy) under New Patients section either online at New patient registration link. You may be asked to sign papers in office of same version since you cannot sign through online check-in.
Existing patients be prepared to sign Medical updates form or consent forms for treatment at check-in.
3. Please wear a mask at all times.
4. Please come alone to help us maintain social distancing
5. Please use optional 'Curbside/sidewalk Check-In' if you do not mind sitting in your car to help with social distancing if you see the parking lot full. Call (215)482-5234 once you are in our parking lot or front entrance and we will call you to come in when ready.
Please smile under your mask, we still appreciate you and are excited to serve your dental needs!:)
Maq Serang, D.M.D.