Coronavirus update: June 6th, 2020
Good news, We're Open!
**Currently we are resuming normal operations with CDC compliant protocols. We currently are now seeing cleaning patients that have no history of COVID-19 symptoms or history of recent stroke or are immunosuppressed.
As many of you are well aware, we are in the midst of a major public health crisis regarding the Coronavirus/COVID-19. We have been staying informed regarding recommendations and updates from the ADA, CDC, OSHA, WHO, PA State Health Department and other appropriate governing bodies handling how to respond to this pandemic.
We will continue to take extreme measures to decrease virus transmission in our office by utilizing the following: Universal Precautions, increasing our precautionary disinfection protocols, minimizing patient traffic to our office, hepa filtration air purifiers, increase use of necessary PPE, aerosol management strategies, and social distancing. If you have COVID-19 Symptoms we will be unable to treat and can refer you to appropriate facility to be treated.
Please be safe,
Maq Serang, DMD
Owner and CEO
Serang Dental Associates, LLC
Tips for when you come in:
1. Please call office to confirm you can answer no to COVID-19 Form Questions and be prepared to sign form when you arrive. Can you say No in last 14 days to:
2. Coughing, shortness of breath?
4. Soar Throat?
5. Sneezing, watery eyes, soar throat not related to allergies?
6. Headache, Fatigue, weakness?
7. Loss of smell or taste?
8. Been around anyone testing + to Coronavirus?
9. Waiting to best tested for Coronavirus?
If you answer yes to any of these questions please call the office to speak with the doctor on staff to get recommendations for treatment scheduling.
2. New patients please update your patient registration forms(med hx, office policy) under New Patients section either online at New patient registration link. You may be asked to sign papers in office of same version since you cannot sign through online check-in. Existing patients be prepared to sign Medical updates form or consent forms for treatment at check-in.
3. Please wear a mask at all times.
4. Please come alone to help us maintain social distancing
5. Please use 'Curbside/sidewalk Check-In'. Call once you are in our parking lot or front entrance and we will have you wait until prior patients have left and set-up/disinfection is complete to help you maintain social distancing and entering disinfected areas.
6. Please have credit card, dental insurance, and appointment book information ready and updated prior to your visit. If possible, will try to do a 'Pre-Checkout' prior to your entering the building so you can leave immediately after your appointment. Will will be asking payment at time of service for out of pocket estimates either before your appointment or once in the operatory.
7. When you enter, please wait in the Sun Room, use the provided hand sanitizer, and we will ask to take your temperature, have you sign COVID-19 Form, and sign Patient registration forms.
8. To make pre-payments or bill-payments please email email@example.com to request online invoice and we will send a link to make payment.
Please smile under your mask, we still appreciate you and are excited to serve your dental needs!:)
Maq Serang, D.M.D.